- The length of the final camera-ready paper is 5-6 pages. If the paper has more than 6 pages, additional charges may incur.
- All papers should be submitted through the Easy Chair submission system to here.
- Paper must be using the format and written in English.
- Manuscript should be unpublished work and include enough detail about the goal, the problem to solve, proposed methods and main results.
- Word: Please download the interim word template here: Interim layout.docx and interim sample pdf
- LATEX (Version 1.83)
- Direct Link for template
Papers will be blind-reviewed and presenting authors will be notified of acceptance by email. All accepted and presented full papers at ICONETSI2022 will be submitted for publication in the ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (ISBN 978-1-4503-9718-6) to be archived in the ACM Digital Library, for indexing through Scopus.
Non-presented paper will not be published.